RPA is a new technology that has disrupted the technology industry and according to a recent research, RPA market will hit $2.5 billion USD in 2022. The major reason cited for this rapid growth of RPA bots is mainly attributed to ease of doing business using RPA.
Pega® is suitable for all IT professionals who look forward to become System Architects and Senior System Architects in future and become industry experts on the same. This course can be pursued by Java as well as non- Java background professionals though Java skill is an added advantage.
Though most of the process in the IT industry is matured, there are still many applications that do not talk to each other. A lot of repetitive tasks are manually performed for which millions of dollars is spent by customers. RPA has the ability to automate most of these mundane tasks that are manually performed today. RPA has powerful integrations and automation abilities that can mimic human interactions with web applications and other desktop applications like Microsoft Excel. Eliminating Software Engineers to perform mundane tasks helps them to shift their time and energy on important things where emotional intelligence, logical reasoning and out of the box thinking are required.
- Increased Productivity as it can perform the work of thousands of software engineers
- 100% Accuracy which is not possible when tasks are performed manually by humans
- Huge Cost Savings
- Scalability: Additional Robots can be added and deployed in shorter time span handling the seasonal requirement in workforce needs.
- Flexibility: RPA bots can perform large number of operations in parallel handing automation of desktop applications like Excel to applications running on Cloud
- New job opportunities in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation
- Faster ROI: Most of the customers who have adopted to RPA have started seeing positive ROI within 12 months
- Wide Range Automation: RPA is widely used in wide variety of industries like Banking and Finance, Telecom, Healthcare, Insurance, Life Sciences, Retail, Manufacturing and many more.
- Powerful Insights: RPA provides powerful insights on the business process. Every RPA bot’s activity can be logged, interpreted and measured through reporting tools. Improved governance and compliance can be easily achieved as requirements are set in the automation rule logic.
Industries Where RPA Is Used
Lot of mundane tasks performed in Finance industry like account opening and closing, credit card fraud detection can be powerfully automated using RPA bots. If you already work in Finance domain, consider taking up this RPA Training and automate the processes in your project using powerful RPA bots.
RPA bots can be used in automating tasks involved in Account Planning, Auditing and Transaction Reporting.
RPA Bots can be helpful in monitoring employee timesheet process and leave management process where lot of HR man-hours are wasted. If you are already a HR, you can apply RPA in your practice after taking up the RPA training and enjoy great growth in your Career.
RPA bots can be used in in the healthcare industry for maintaining patient records and their claims.
Supply Chain Management
RPA bots can be used in procuring, order management and shipment tracking.
RPA bots can be used for automating contact center tasks like uploading the customer documents, scanning the documents, verifying and approving the customer documents.
RPA Training Course Objective
- Create a Strategic RPA Bot based on client requirement
- Know about Robotics Process Automation and learn how to design RPA bots
- Develop RPA bot using Coding
- Identify and Assess the key considerations when designing an RPA solution for your customer
- Work proficiently with one of the leading RPA tools like Openspan or PEGA or UiPath or Blue Prism or Automation Anywhere
- Perform Data Manipulation using variables and arguments
- Create RPA bots for an application running in Virtual Environments
- Perform Web Automation
- Scrape Web data from an eCommerce website
- Perform Workflow related activities
- Debug and handle exceptions in workflow automations