The word “Cloud” refers to the diagrams and the flow charts in the internet. Development of hosted services over the network is known as Cloud Computing. Cloud Computing Training in Chennai is widely Classified into Software as a Service, Infrastructure as a service and platform as a service. Cloud certification makes the industries to get the needed resources as an utility in order to maintain and built their infrastructures.
Cloud Computing is one of our Programmes under the category of ‘C’ in Intek (IMS, Social, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud). Cloud Computing is basically storing and accessing information, applications and other resources over the internet, instead of your own hard drive. The market for Cloud Computing is increasing at a tremendous rate. As we know more and more companies are adopting Cloud to host their applications, Cloud Computing professionals are highly in demand!
According to “India Cloud Computing Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for cloud computing services in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 22% during 2015-2020.
According to a recent report by Gartner, cloud computing will constitute the bulk of IT spending by 2016. In India alone, it is predicted that the cloud market will reach over $3 billion by next year—an almost five-fold increase from 2012.
Learn to configure Point-to-Site connection to a Public Cloud and to manage & administer Hybrid Cloud Solutions
This course covers topics like Service Management, Resource Management, Security, Reliability, Availability, Integration, Monitoring & Reporting and more.
- Sr. Cloud Services Engineer
- Infrastructure Technical Architect
- Developer Cloud API
- Escalation Support Engineer
- Application Architect-Cloud Applications
Cloud Computing Syllabus
- Introduction to Computing
- Recent Stages in the cloud Computing
- About Grid Computing in Cloud
- Utility Computing in Cloud
- Basics of Cloud Cluster Computing
- Distributed system Computing and Evolutions in Cloud Computing
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- (NIST) Model Overview
- Basics, Cloud Service History . Cloud Computing history.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cloud Computing,Cloud computing
- Architecture of Cloud Computing
- stacks in Cloud computing
- Traditional computing architecture Comparison, Services providers.
- How Cloud Computing Works, Networking and web services roles in Cloud computing, (XaaS)Service Models, protocols used.
- (PaaS) -Platform as a Service.
- (IaaS) -Infrastructure as a Service.
- (SaaS) -Software as a Service.
- Infrastructure as a Service
- Resource Virtualization of Cloud Computing
- Server and Network in Infrastructure as a service
- Storage Virtualization in Cloud Computing
- Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- IBasics of PaaS
- (SOA) Service Oriented Architecture and What is PaaS?
- Cloud Management and Platform
- Computation, storage, Google app engine’s, Salesforce explanations
- Microsoft Azure in Platform as a service
- Working of Salesforce platform
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Basics to SaaS
- Web services in Cloud Computing
- Web OS and Web 2.0 working Principles
- Case Studies
- Service Management
- Agreements and Service Level
- Accounting and Billing in Service Management
- Cloud vs Traditional Discussions
- Working of Scaling factor
- Data Management
- Cloud Services and Scalability
- Data in cloud Computing
- Large Scale Data Processing
- Cloud and infrastructure Management
- Host level security
- Network level security
- Application level security